Eleanor E. LeBeau
Overview of Experience
Eleanor E. LeBeau assists with intellectual property matters, specifically trademarks and copyrights. Prior to acquiring her paralegal education and joining Gonzalo Law, Eleanor was a visual arts writer and features reporter whose articles were published in newspapers, magazines, and art journals. She brings 15 years of interviewing and writing experience to her second career in the law. Having worked with and written about creative professionals, Eleanor has a keen understanding of the importance of protecting intellectual property rights.
- Kent State University, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- California College of the Arts, M.A., Visual and Critical Studies
- Kent State University, B.A., Magazine Journalism
- Kent State University, B.A., Art History
- International Trademark Registration: Nine Lessons Learned from Harry and Meghan. Nouvelle Gonzalo, Nyja Brown, Eleanor LeBeau, and Brittany George. IPWatchdog.com, April 13, 2020.
- The Many Great Roles of Laura Ellsworth. Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, June 2013.
- Keeping the Family in Family Law. Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, June 2012.
- There and Back Again. Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, May 2011.
- Arts-related articles, exhibition reviews, and museum guides published in Art Journal, Contemporary, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Cleveland Scene, Cleveland Jewish News, Northern Ohio Live, and Sacramento News & Review, among other publications.
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Association of Paralegals
- Member, National Federation of Paralegal Associations